PRINCIPLE REGISTERED NURSE
Greg is our Principle Registered Nurse with over 30 years experience as an RN. Greg has post graduate qualifications in Nursing, Critical Care, Ageing, Community and Wound and Stoma Management. Greg also has qualifications in Mental Health, Continence, Disabilities and Bariatrics. Greg oversees our NDIS service under Nursing Governance.
We also have two Endorsed Enrolled Nurses assisting with the assessment, education, and health monitoring of our participants.
ASSESSMENTS & PROVISION OF CARE
Our Nursing team are able to provide initial assessments, care plans, training for both carers and clients, monitoring of care plans, and ongoing visits from nurses in the following areas:
how to get started?
Our Nursing team can develop comprehensive Care Plans and will work with participants and families to ensure that excellent care is provided in a safe and professional manner. The process is simple:
- Complete a referral form here or email your referral details
- One of our registered nurses will conduct an initial phone assessment
- A date and time will be set for an initial assessment during this call
- One of our registered nurses will attend an Initial Assessment visit with the client and the referrer
- In alignment with the identified needs, a comprehensive Care Plan and/or report will be developed